Why you need Business Continuity Management (BCM)
What would happen if one of your central offices, call-centres or plants was destroyed?
- How many days, weeks or months would it take you to get it operational again?
- For every day that it is not operational how much revenue would you lose?
- How would this affect your relationships with your customers?
- How would it affect your share price?
- What if your Company Directors are seen as negligent in their duties as there was no BC Plan?
Statisics show that
- 80% of businesses affected by a major incident close within 18 months
- 90% of businesses that lose data from a disaster are forced to shut within 2 years.
In today’s increasingly uncertain climate, shareholders, customers, industry regulators and other key stakeholders expect you to have a comprehensive BC Plan in place.
Business Continuity Management is one of the main business management disciplines required for organisational resilience and is a requirement for corporations in the Finance industry or listed on Stock Exchanges such as the ASX.
Contact us to find out how Linus Revive can help you implement Business Continuity Management in your organisation.
|| Related Information